?

Log in

I'm allowed to hate........'s Journal

> recent entries
> calendar
> friends
> profile
> previous 20 entries

Tuesday, February 13th, 2007
1:41 pm

rachel_2011
I'm new and full of hate
I hate those fucking people that always want your fucking opinion on some stupid bullshit. I hate them stupid fuckers that always want to get you in trouble. I hate the fuckers that don't want to play by the rules. In general if you aren't a person like me I fucking hate you. I mean really why always try to get someone in trouble. GROW THE FUCK UP. GET A FUCKING LIFE....as to the people out there that have 'stalkers' and you run off and tell on them....and you know they mean no harm...SHUT THE FUCK UP....talk to that damn person.....GROW UP BITCHES

current mood: annoyed
hate
Friday, March 3rd, 2006
1:42 pm

lostinbrian

player_haters


A rateing style community of a diffrent/new kind, you are rated on how hateful you are. Once accepted, player haters post hateful things they have done in compition for Hater of the Month, we play games, have fun, hate on each other. If you are intrested in a community where it is not only accepted but encuraged to be a comeplete asshole to everyone in the comm/offend everyone you can then this is the place for you.

Warning: This community can be/is very offencive, if you don't wanna be offended then don't apply/join/look.
hate
Monday, December 12th, 2005
8:30 pm

magic730dreams
srry if not allowedCollapse )
hate
Sunday, December 11th, 2005
9:58 pm - Hate trip.

aeris_resurrect
I'm new, and i'm full of hate.

I hate it when people say my name Ash-e-lee when it is said Ash-lei.

I hate it when people 7yp3 L1K3 7H1s thinking they are cool. I have a reality flash for you: No you fucking aren't. It just proves your intelligence is -1000 and is fucking hard to read.

I hate my so-called 'friends'. Yeah, if you were my friends you wouldn't have IGNORED ME IN PRIMARY SCHOOL AND MADE ME FEEL LIKE I WANTED TO DIE EVERY SINGLE DAY, AND THEN IN HIGH SCHOOL OVER SOMETHING I DIDN'T DO, BUT SOMETHING I WARNED YOU OTHER PEOPLE WERE SPREADING AROUND. I FUCKING WISH YOU ALL WOULD DIE! Oh yeah, and the rumour is true, all my livejournal friends. They are in love with each other.

I hate not having the guts to tell him how I feel.

I hate when people think that teenagers can't write a book. News flash: They can.

I hate beauty rating communities because they fucking put people down. SORRY, BUT YOU LOOK LIKE A PIG ON STERIODS, BITCH.

More hatred is coming soon.

current mood: Hateful.
2 hater | hate
Monday, November 7th, 2005
9:42 pm

banana_turkey
new here.. first post.. don't think it matters as this seems to be a dead community :P


like most people i hate my computer.. it's a piece of shit that keeps dying on me and SOMEONE in my househould (whom i also hate) refuses to reformat it coz he's a a lazy dick..

i hate that crazy frog bastard
i hate my dad
i hate really loud noises
i hate light
i hate working shitty hours and getting shitty pay all in the name of being covered in chicken juice..
that being said..
I HATE CHICKENS
i hate babies that cry in my workplace.. i hate little kids who chuck tantrums at my register.. i hate kids in general
i hate my implanon (it itches all the time)
i hate "gawth" kids who wear black and the whole goth fashion and claim they are anti-conformists when in reality just by doing that they are conforming with all the other "gawth" kids
i hate the colour yellow
i hate people who cheat on their significant other and then whine and bitch when said significant other leaves them.. keep your dick in your pants and you wouldn;t be in that problem
i hate stoners
i hate meatheads
i hate them slutty britney spears types
i hate sheep (the person not the animal)
i hate close minded people
i hate mean people
i hate crying for no reason

gah i just hate
hate
Sunday, July 24th, 2005
2:10 pm - ha. new.

cannedfooddemon
all right. getting the general, easy to follow concept of it all...

i hate my goddamn computer being so goddamn slow because my sister has over a gig of SHIT on the drive, and there are five other users in the range of 500MB to a gig on the drive as well, on a shit-ass Compaq Presario XP with all of the RAM slots maxed out with low 256 MB sticks, but still afflicted with gayass spyware and maybe viruses.

[with above] i hate that my computer has only 768 MB of RAM

i hate it when i can't hear what my mom says coherent or not
i hate it when people seem to get pissed off or disinterested in me because my intellect overwhelms them somehow (BULLSHIT!)
i hate lying, unfaithful girlfriends
i hate being poor
i hate having to explain something when i don't want to
i hate the relationship i am in
i hate the retards in the mosh pits that flail their arms and kick, and do that gayass hardcore dancing shit
i hate getting hit
i hate it when dumbass "gangstas" shoot sideways
i hate idiots on MySpace and other sites with a icon of them with a FUCKING BB GUN pointed sideways, with a cig in their mouth, thinking they are so badass
i hate rap and all the wiggers
i hate how black people don't speak correctly...or any person for that matter
i hate it when people don't shut up
i hate it when people use double negatives constantly and treat the two as one
i hate having my hair tangled

i hate many things and i shall continue
hate
Saturday, July 16th, 2005
7:53 pm - I hate.....

hellraisinwoman
I hate Shane Hug for the way he treated me at the last baseball game I went to at Woodstown.
I hate girls who think they can go up to a guy I know(like Shane Hug)and just give him a hug for the hell of it and the guy hugs them back.
I hate it whenever I try to go up to a guy I know(once again like Shane Hug) and just give him a hug for the hell of it and he doesn't hug me back.
I hate it whenever I try to do something I see other girls do around a guy, I'm the one who is unfairly labeled as pathetic. Look, if the other girl does it, then what the hell is your problem with me pulling the same goddamn stunt? Assholes.
I hate Mike T. for deliberately signing off on me on AOL IM when I was trying to have a conversation with him. If you didn't want to talk to me, then just say so, you big ape!
I hate girls who always hang off of guys like they're a couple!!!! It's so annoying! I did it once, but it was really stupid and lame, so I stopped.
I hate SCC for not letting me graduate on time due to two courses needed to be taken this coming semester. I'll be able to take one, but I doubt I'll be able to take the english elective for until spring '06 which really pisses me off. They should offer more English electives in the fall, what the fuck is wrong with these people?
I hate Valerie Lauran Gabrielle(her two middle names) H. for being the girlfriend of a guy who is better off without her(believe me, I've seen the two together a few times and I'm amazed at how he can put up with her bullshit).
I hate being told by another guy that his friend likes me. Hello!?!? If your friend likes me as much as you claim that he does, then why doesn't he just come over to me and say so himself? I am sick and tired of being the one who's always upfront.

current mood: bitchy
hate
Thursday, June 23rd, 2005
2:48 am - Hate (livejournal edition)

kurtnobrain
I hate how some people take livejournal so seriously sometimes.
I hate stupid communities that you have to apply to just to have people analyze the shit out of you.
I hate people with no sense of humor.
I hate when people get mad because you don't comment on every god damn entry they have.
I hate people that try to have tons of friends on livejournal. (What does it accomplish? Nothing.)
I hate when people type LiKe ThIs. (It's hard to read and annoying.)
I hate when people can't spell out are,you, or know the difference between your & you're. (Call me a grammar/spelling nazi. It's just common sense.)

.....more hate coming soon.

current mood: awake
3 hater | hate
Saturday, May 7th, 2005
11:17 pm

habodes
Hi. I'm new here. Here's some stuff I hate. I will be back with more. Because I am so... hatey.

I hate Foamy the Squirrel
I hate people who don't use apostrophes correctly
I hate romantic comedies
I hate pompous scene fucks
I hate girls who have little charms dangling from their cell phones
I hate people who write fanfiction
I hate "shippers"
I hate lame-ass icons with cheesy poetry on them that is too small to read
I hate bad music. This includes rap, emo, screamo, and whatever those hardcore lame-os are listening to these days
I hate Donkey from Shrek
I hate black comedians who talk really fast and call themselves "brothers"
I hate going to the mall
I hate pea soup (especially if there's ham in it)
I hate people who post song lyrics in their livejournals
I hate religion, especially Christians who put those dumb fish on their bumpers
I hate anime
I hate instant messaging
I hate reality television
I hate people who tell stories about getting drunk
I hate kids who are assholes to their parents
I hate girls who are obsessed with horses
I hate vampire-wannabes
I hate having drinks with ice in them
I hate people who complain so much about Avril Lavigne that they must be in love with her
I hate video game music (especially Mario)
I hate overuse of the word "random"
I hate people who think monkeys, cheese and purple are funny

current mood: calm
10 hater | hate
Tuesday, April 12th, 2005
3:54 pm

kai_nimura
i hate grammer nazis
i hate spelling nazis
i hate how a friend a MOD, says she'll kick me out if I don't get a beta, so then I find a beta, and they tell me there is nothing grammatically wrong with what I typed up, infact it's better then what they normally see.
i hate how i felt that because i'm her friend i had to make a male charather for her female charather, when i hate doing male-female rps.
i hate her so much right now, because she's very full of it.
i hate how i cannot tell someone, i want to rp with them for fun, because i'm afriad they'll say no.
i hate some people it's amazeing
i hate how i feel if certain mod kicks me out of her comm for the 'better' of the comm, that I will no longer be able to rp with said girl anymore, when I really like said girl, she's a good friend, and a person i enjoy rping with.
i hate how the fact i'm crying over this right now.
3 hater | hate
Sunday, April 10th, 2005
2:45 pm - grr

jinxxedx
Hey, I'm new.


I hate people who pretend they're high all the time.
I hate people who stare.
I hate people who throw things at me.
I hate people from Frankfort.
I hate everyone in my school.
I hate my school.
I hate my town.
I hate people who talk in baby voices.
I hate rap music.

current mood: annoyed
hate
Saturday, October 23rd, 2004
9:15 pm - .....

_lucy_lamb_
i hate my school
i hate my teachers
i hate the people at my school
i hate some of my friends
i hate not having credit on my phone
i hate it when i'm bored
hate
Saturday, July 10th, 2004
4:26 am

minusmealtiod
Hate your Parents?!  JOIN!
kill_my_parents
a place to rant about your parents and express thoughts of killing them!

sorry to promote but i have no members... i will rant later

x-posted
</span>
hate
Thursday, July 8th, 2004
1:44 am
chicxfade
hate
Friday, June 18th, 2004
1:54 am

mexinsidex666
I hate When my sister always acts like my mom and she always fucks everything up for me and always is making me cry in some way shape or form ...

I hate how NOBODY understands me ...

I hate how people cut themselves for attention ...

I hate myself ...

I hate loving someone .. and they dont love me back ..

I hate lesbians ...

I HATE EVERYTHING IN THIS FUCKING WORLD ...

I hate hating ...

current mood: hateful
4 hater | hate
Wednesday, April 7th, 2004
1:41 pm - Hate hate hate
__sourtrip i hate getting other people's colds... it's bad enough i have to live with them, but god learn to cover your fucking mouth when you cough!

i hate doctors that think they know my system better then i do

i hate arrogant little fuckheads

I hate the stupid lady next to me, and what's worse I hate her son more
(he won't stop kicking my damn chair!)

I hate being woken up

oh that's all for now


"Waves" I'm new

current mood: aggravated
hate
Monday, March 22nd, 2004
1:05 pm - .........

starlightv
i hate my sister! so much! she hated me my whole life! she tried to kill me many times!

i hate my family they dont understand. they say im the problem. they say im weird. i like punk music and style and they are conservitive preps. doctors/nurses...i wanna be an artist/comic artist with killer murdering futuristic girls. i wanna make the next tank girl....

i hate myself..for being born in this world.
hate
Friday, March 5th, 2004
12:36 pm

just_hate_me
I hate my job.
I hate my boss.
I hate rating communities that are run by faggy scene kids that are turning counterculture into a fashion show.
I also hate mushrooms.
hate
Tuesday, March 2nd, 2004
12:56 am

son_of_satan
I hate mankind.
I hate virgins.

I hate the fact that I cant inslave mankind right now.

LOL

it's cool to hate
2 hater | hate
Sunday, February 8th, 2004
4:27 am
curiously_qualm I hate Anthony Suter. He's such an asshole. He and I used to be best friends and then he changed for the worse. he smokes pot and does other drugs now, and he thinks he's all 'depressed' and he thinks everyone fucking cares about what he has to say. NO ONE GIVES A FUCK AND WE ALL WISH HE WOULD GO AWAY. He smells like shit and his hair is greasy, and he's an idiot because he thinks he will be accepted to UT on a full-scholarship from band. He already has to take summer school for most all of his core classes, and he doesn't even play that well. He thinks he's so poor but he's not, and he tries to say he's ghetto. That asshole. He used to be racist, and I didn't like him because of that, but now he's acting as though I'm the outsider, and he has a "connection" with other races. He's the only person I've ever hated.

I hate when people don't believe a comment I make in a conversation, especially when I know what I'm talking about. It makes me feel stupid. Maybe people should understand that maybe, just maybe I know something they dont. I know that they know things I do not. So if I tell you that polar bears have black skin and clear fur, fucking believe me or go look it the fuck up yourself before you say something back. And polar bears do have black skin and clear fur.

I hate that my boyfriend is shy and won't come over to my house for Valentine's Day, so I'll probably end up alone. I love him, but I swear I can't live with this kind of shyness. We've been going out a year.

current mood: bitchy
3 hater | hate
> previous 20 entries
> top of page
LiveJournal.com